This summer I had the pleasure of celebrating the wedding of a life-long friend. There are so many fun and exciting things to prepare for when a friend or family member gets married (the planning, the wedding shower, the bachelorette party!), but one of the most personal is picking out a gift to help them start their new lives together. I decided early on that I was going to get them something for their kitchen and spent a lot of time going through their wedding registry lists to find that perfect something. In the process of shopping for them I discovered some really cute and unique kitchen gadgets that I think would make fun additions to a kitchen after stocking up on all the essentials.
1. This “Rings True Plate Set” from Mod Cloth is printed with the sweet phrase, “this bell will ring when we learn something new” and features a cute scalloped edge design. I love the idea of using these plates for serving dessert.
2. I’m often running to my computer when cooking or baking to remind myself how to convert measurements. These ingenious tea towels from West Elm are incredibly convenient and would be a welcome addition to any kitchen.
3. Not only are these gingham knives adorable, they have a high-carbon stainless steel blade with non-stick coating, making them a great tool for prep work. They also come with a protective sheath for easy and safe transport.
4. With cupcakes becoming the desert de rigueur, it’s inevitable that someone gifts you with a box of these gourmet treats. As much as I try, it’s impossible to eat them all before they go stale. This set of set of 6 cupcake holders provides the perfect solution.
6. Sometimes food just tastes better when you get to eat it out of something fun. This set of 4 ceramic popcorn bowls is reminiscent of old-school popcorn bags and makes a great addition to any movie night.
7. Leif makes some of the coolest kitchen and home products I’ve ever seen, which makes it hard to narrow down my favorite, but I absolutely love these salad serving sets that come in almost every color imaginable.
8. No kitchen is complete without a darling cake stand to display all of your delicious baked goods. I love how girly this one is.
For some more fun kitchen and home gadgets, check out AREAware housewares.
One comment on “In The kitchen”